OUR RETURN POLICY AND PROCESS
Quickly and easily return your item(s) quick and easy! You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your item. All returns are refunded via store credit. Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
PREPAID RETURN LABELS
We do not provide prepaid return labels and you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
CAN I EXCHANGE ITEMS?
We do not offer exchanges but we welcome you to return your item(s) by mail in accordance with our Return Policy by sending an email at email@example.com and repurchasing any available item(s) on our site.
FINAL SALE ITEMS
Bodysuits, swimwear, undergarments, beauty products, cosmetics, accessories, and "Party Wear" are considered final sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned for store credit.
Additional information on our Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or return invoice from Online Return Portal that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 7 days of delivery.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted.
Store Returns Policy
We do not provide cash refunds. We will accept exchanges within 30 days of the original purchase date with a valid receipt and all tags attached.
The following items are considered "Final Sale" and cannot be exchanged in-store:
- Swim & Lingerie
- Sale Items
Online Returns In Store
All items returned must be in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags still attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed. Items considered "Final Sale" cannot be exchanged in store.
If you received items ordered online that were received damaged, defective, or incorrect, you will need to contact customer service in order to receive a full refund to your original payment method just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.